Wholesale Terms & Conditions
The Little Shindig Shop Retailers Sales Agreement as at April 2022
By completing our wholesale application form, you the retailer are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions apply to all wholesale orders.
• We, us and our means The Little Shindig Shop ABN 92 142 627 338.
• You, your, retailer, reseller and stockist refers to you as the wholesale purchaser of the products and, where you have registered an account with us, the account holder.
• This Agreement refers to The Little Shindig Shop Retailers Sales Agreement.
• Website refers to thelittleshindigshop.com.
• RRP means the Recommended Retail Price for which we recommend our products are advertised, offered for sale, or sold by a reseller (see “pricing”).
• Your order, together with this Agreement, our Website Terms & Conditions and our Privacy Notice, constitutes the entire agreement between you and us for the supply of our products to you on a wholesale (non-retail) basis. No other terms and conditions will apply.
• Our terms and conditions applying to any retail supply by us to you will be governed by our Website Terms & Conditions.
• Nothing in this Agreement may be amended or varied by you without our consent in writing.
• We reserve the right to amend or update this Agreement at any time without notice to you. It is your responsibility to ensure you have read the latest version of this Agreement on our website before making a purchase from us.
• We endeavour to ensure that the content on our website, Wholesale Product Guide and order form is accurate, including pricing, specifications, product information and availability. We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that there are no typographical errors and that product information is up to date, however pricing, specifications, product information and availability are subject to change without notice. Pricing and availability are not confirmed until validated at the time your order is placed.
• From time to time some items may be out of stock or unavailable and therefore we may not be able to fulfil part or all of your order. If this occurs, we will use reasonable endeavours to contact you as soon as possible. We will not be liable for any loss suffered by you or any third party resulting from a delay in processing any refund.
• The Little Shindig Shop will not accept liability for loss caused by any circumstance or thing beyond our reasonable control.
Australian wholesale orders
• We are accepting wholesale applications for retail and online stores within Australia only.
Applying for a wholesale account
• To ensure we are only selling to true retailers and online businesses, we ask all potential retailers to register for a wholesale account using our wholesale application form.
• Please allow 7-10 business days for your account request to be reviewed. You will be notified via email if your request has been approved or denied.
• The decision of whether or not to approve a retailer as a wholesaler of The Little Shindig Shop products will be made at our absolute discretion. We reserve the right to reject your application without having to provide any reason to you. We will not be liable to you for any decision by us to do so.
• The minimum spend for stockists within Australia is $200AUD. Please note minimum spend amounts do not include postage.
• The Wholesale Product Guide and order form will set out the RRP for our products. There is no obligation for a reseller to comply with the RRP, however you acknowledge that the RRP is recommended by us to protect the brand, value and reputation of our name and products. To that end you must not engage in loss-leader sales, being the purchase of products with the intention of selling the products below the price you have paid to us (other than for genuine clearance purposes). If you do engage in loss-leader sales, we may suspend the supply of all future products to you.
• Although a reseller may set the resale price of our products at their own discretion, we request that you do not reduce the prices below RRP or place the items on sale within the first month of release of a new collection.
• The RRP and the products described in the Wholesale Product Guide and order form may be changed by us at our sole discretion at any time. You will be notified in writing within 14 business days of the change, with the amended RRP applying to all of our products from that time that you resell.
• All prices are listed in AUD and include 10% GST.
• Gift cards, vouchers and discount codes are not valid for wholesale orders and can only be used by retail customers.
• Any products discounted by us on a retail basis such as sale items or outlet items cannot be purchased on a wholesale basis or otherwise for resale.
• Once you have been approved as a stockist, orders are to be made via email using our order form.
Order processing & turnaround
• An invoice will be issued via our online store within 3 business days of receiving your order. Postage/delivery cost and an approximate turnaround time will be provided at this time.
• As each item is made to order and depending on the size of your order and if materials are to hand, it can take up to 6 weeks before your items are shipped.
• Purchasing Express Post does not expedite the turnaround time of your order.
• Postage and delivery costs will be calculated upon receipt of your order. Pick-up is available from Macleod VIC 3085.
• Orders will not be dispatched until payment has been received in full.
• Title in the products remains with The Little Shindig Shop until payment has been received in full. Orders will be sent by the advised turnaround time and only if your invoice has been paid in full.
• Orders are posted using Australia Post or Sendle. Shipping times will vary depending on your location and the type of delivery. We will notify you by email of any anticipated delay as soon as possible after we are made aware of the delay.
• Free shipping deals are not available for wholesale orders.
• We are not responsible if you provide the incorrect contact details or delivery address at checkout or if your delivery is taken without authority from the address to which it was delivered. If an order is returned to us undelivered, we will refund your payment less any shipping costs.
• Risk in the products passes to you upon dispatch (i.e. upon the order leaving our premises). We are not liable if an order is delayed, damaged or lost in transit.
• We are not responsible for any shipping losses or delays resulting from the acts or omissions of third-party postal or courier services, or any other matter outside of our control including any epidemics, lock-downs, strikes, wars, Acts of God, theft or otherwise.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard and all payments are to be made securely through our website. We do not offer terms or ship COD.
• The customer will pay all collection and legal costs actually incurred by The Little Shindig Shop including actual solicitors/clients costs that are related to the collection or recovery of any unpaid account.
• All stock remains the property of The Little Shindig Shop until payment in full has been received.
• All The Little Shindig Shop packaging is to remain on our products at all times. We reserve the right to discontinue wholesale business with anyone reported to have removed our labels and using their own in their place.
Sales and discounts
• There are no restrictions on sales including The Little Shindig Shop items. We reserve the right to hold sales on any products in our online store and also sample and second sales at any time.
Refund & returns policy
• We do not provide refunds or exchange for change of mind, so please choose carefully.
• If the goods are faulty or not true to design we will apply a credit or refund for agreed products.
• We don’t accept return of faulty items that have been used or returned without their original packaging.
• We do not provide refunds if you are unable to sell the product and no credits will be permitted.
• If there is a manufacturers defect with any item, please email email@example.com with images and details of the defect.
• The return of any faulty goods shall not be accepted without the prior consent of The Little Shindig Shop and must be reported within 7 business days of receipt of your order. Items must be returned within 14 business days of receipt of your order. A Return Authorisation number (RA) is required to ascertain a credit or replacement.
Photos of products
• We can provide photos on request to promote The Little Shindig Shop for use on approved stockists websites and/or any social media. Please note that these images remain the sole property of The Little Shindig Shop and we have final say on the usage of images. Some images may have extra crediting requirements (i.e. taken by a photographer)
• All items purchased must be offered for resale by you to the general public using your store or your website.
• Items must not be resold via third party websites or locations (including but not limited to eBay, Etsy, Facebook, Gumtree, Ozsale and Amazon).
• We are not a drop shipping supplier and our products must not be drop shipped. All items must be ordered and paid for prior to advertising and selling them in your retail store.
• All intellectual property including but not limited to our designs, patterns, materials, fabrics, methods, images and products belongs to us at all times.
• Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, all images, artworks, photographs, logos and products are © Copyright The Little Shindig Shop. All rights reserved. No form of reproduction or manipulation in whole or in part is authorised unless accompanied by a written licence issued by The Little Shindig Shop. For information regarding commercial or personal use, please contact us.
• Unless a written licence agreement provides to the contrary, you have no right or licence to use any of our intellectual property other than for the express purpose for which same was provided to you. We do not offer any terms of exclusivity and we may reproduce or re use any images or artworks in the future.
Colours and sizing
• Different computer screens and monitors may affect how colours are displayed and we are not able to guarantee the accuracy of any colours displayed on our website. Any variation in colour between that displayed on your device and the physical product will not be grounds to request a refund or exchange and will not render an item as not matching its sample.
Australian Consumer Law Notice
• Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
• At times we may give you a voucher code for a credit of a product, this voucher code is valid for 6 months after date of issue.
• Our retail customer voucher codes for discounts cannot be used on wholesale orders. As we have one system, the voucher code may work but is invalid. You will either be asked to pay wholesale prices or be issued a refund. We have the right to cancel your order at our discretion.
• We would love to send potential customers your way to purchase our products. Let us know once you are all stocked up with our products and we will do a “shout-out” on our social media.
• We will link to your website from our “Stockists” page on our website.
• Tag us in stories and posts on Instagram and we will share with our followers. We would also love to be tagged in any photos you upload on social media that include our products: Instagram: #thelittleshindigshop @thelittleshindigshop, Facebook: The Little Shindig Shop
• We have the right to refuse a stockist or cancel a stockist order if a stockist is misleading in any way or form. We may do this at anytime if our brand is being represented in the wrong way.
• Fraudulent activities are highly monitored on our site and if fraud is detected The Little Shindig Shop shall resort all remedies available to us, and you shall be responsible for all costs and legal fees arising from these fraudulent activities.
• Our agreement and these terms and conditions will be construed and governed according the laws of Victoria, Australia.
• We love feedback, it helps us grow and improve our products so we can give stockists and customers exactly what they want. Let us know what’s selling or not selling and what customers are saying about The Little Shindig Shop merchandise. Feedback, good or bad, helps us stay ahead of the market.
• Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.